Our services

I am proud to provide to American citizens overseas with quality and convenient tax preparation services.
I am licensed to practice by the Internal Revenue Service.

Overseas and Stateside U.S. Tax Preparation and Tax Consulting Services for US Residents, Expats, Green Card Holders, Visa Holders, Non-resident Aliens, US Investors.